For those of you who may not be in to the subscription box hype, but would like to check out products for free, Influenster is a great way to do that. Just make a profile on their website, use your power of social media, invite friends to join, and you’re on your way. Speaking of social media, you will be using it to inform friends on your networks of what you are trying out. Checking in to your box via your Influenster account will activate tasks and bonus activities with each box you qualify for. With the completion of the bonus activities, you further boost your profile score. Completing tasks unlocks badges for the products you have tried, and could also entitle you to cool prizes from those brands if they offer them. Doing either or both will increase your chances of qualifying for future boxes. Your “influence” is what gives Influenster its name.
Just in time for Spring (although it’ll soon be over in a few weeks), they have sent me their Spring Fling VoxBox.
Here’s what’s featured in this box:
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons
- Kiss Everlasting French nails
- Labor Day Movie peach pie car freshener
- NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration lotion
- Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry (Select Influensters were chosen to try out this product.)
I haven’t yet gotten around to using any of these at the moment, but there will be an update post within the next week or so.