Finally got around to trying out what I received in the box from a little over a week ago. Here’s what I thought of the products I’ve received:
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara – I liked how the specially shaped brush was able to reach the tiny lashes at the inner corners of my eyes. My lashes looked great after just 1 coat, even when they weren’t curled before application. Only downside was a bit of flaking after more than 4 hours of wear. I would probably purchase this if they offer it in waterproof.
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons – Unfortunately, I’m not one to use tampons, so I won’t be reviewing this product.
- Kiss Everlasting French nails – I get my nails done once in a blue moon. Since French manicures are almost always my choice, I was pretty happy to try this. The nail sizes matched my nail bed perfectly, however, I didn’t use too much glue so that they could be removed easily. The nail length wasn’t too long either, so no worries about having to trim them.
- Labor Day Movie peach pie car freshener – It definitely smells like peach pie. Yum! It probably won’t last as long as the air freshener I currently have in my car though.
- NIVEA Skin Firming Hydration lotion – For me, anything that has “firming” on their label is always worth trying. I’m currently trying it on my arms since I’m in the middle of toning them up for summer. The lotion has a nice light scent with no greasy after feel. As for whether or not the firming effects are actually working? I think I’ll give it another week.
- Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry (Select Influensters were chosen to try out this product.) – I have been a fan of Softlips since high school. Their lip products were never waxy, and my lips always felt soft and hydrated when I used them. Despite its new design, the quality of the brand is maintained. The flavor is light, plus it has SPF 15. The style of the packaging has a similarity to a balm I currently use (EOS), in which the product itself is dome shaped. The actual container for the product is that of a cube, hence the name. It’s even gluten-free. Nice!
As with previous boxes I have received from Influenster, this was fun to try. I look forward to more boxes from them in the future.