If the weather around my area or the sudden heightening of my allergies wasn’t any indication of the upcoming change of season, then this bag sure is. Just the design screams “Hello Spring!”
Here’s what I received:
- Coolway Glow Oil Treatment – My first thoughts when I think about hair oil is often “Nope.” It’s bad enough when the greasies creep up on my roots, and I don’t even use hair styling products other than leave-in conditioner. Although the scent of this was rather strong at first, it faded about an hour after I applied it to my ends. A dime sized amount is plenty. Any more and it would weigh my hair down. My ends didn’t feel as dry after I used it.
- Evelyn Iona Cosmetics concealer in Medium Ivory – Considering this was the only shade being sent out to subscribers, chances are it would either be a hit or miss. Luckily, it suited my skin tone, although I wish the coverage could have been slightly better for my dark spots.
- NYX Cosmetics Butter Lipstick in Pops – Glad I got this instead of the really pink or dark purple shade they offered. It had smooth application, no fragrance, didn’t dry out my lips, and actually lasted a good while even after eating and drinking. For someone who hasn’t worn lipstick in who knows how long, I would consider purchasing this.
- Pur-lisse Beauty Pur-delicate gentle soy milk cleanser & makeup remover – I’m usually one for suds/foaming when it comes to cleansers. The creamy formula had a light scent and left my face soft, not dried out or tight. I used it twice in a row to make sure it actually took off most (if not all) of the BB cream I used earlier in the day.
- VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind Illuminating Face Highlighter – The light pink shimmery shade reminded me of High Beam from Benefit, except in powder form. I used it on my brow bones, bridge of the nose, and cheek bones. The results are nice and subtle since it’s easy to blend in. I actually prefer this to a liquid based highlighter.
I’m happy to say that this is the first time I was pleased with all 5 products in my bag. Whoop!