This month’s crate is one of my favorites considering I’ve only been subscribed to the service for only 4 months. March’s theme is “Covert”, and the box came packed with awesome stuff that would be essential to any man or woman of mystery.
- Exclusive Bond: This is Stirred t-shirt by Loot Crate Labs – I’m not much of a martini drinker, but I feel his pain! This shirt is sad and cute at the same time. Looking forward to wearing it.
- Exclusive Field Agent Blink Time Wrist Watch by 50 Fifty Gifts – Press the face to get the time, which shows up for only a few seconds and then disappears. Looks like it was made for your eyes only.
- Spy Mad Libs by Penguin Books – This version of the popular fill-in-the-blank book is a great time killer for any secret agent and their buddies. Probably best used in a “sound-proof” area to prevent eavesdropping.
- Exclusive Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. replica lanyard by EFX Collectibles – Make anyone who’s a fan of the show do a double take when they see you wearing this. Who knows? You might run into Agent Coulson.
- Exclusive Paracord Survival Bracelet from Loot Crate Labs – Made from military-grade parachute cord, this bracelet may come in handy when you get into a bind. Regardless of how it’s used, it’ll give you a chance to channel your inner McGuyver.
- Exclusive Orphan Black comic book by IDW Comics – An exclusive cover variant for Loot Crate graces the first ever issue of the comic book based on the popular Canadian sci-fi series. Yay for more awesome reading material!
- Exclusive Special Agent Dossier Notebook 2-pack by Field Notes – Apparently Field Notes is pretty popular in terms of their notebooks. I’ll have to carry one of them around and stump my friends whilst letting hilarity ensue.
So many exclusive items in this box! My favorite ones from all of them combined are the shirts. Any more, and I might have enough outfits to pull together for SDCC this summer. I just might stick around with this subscription a little longer depending on what they plan to release for the next month.