“Festival Season” is what immediately came to mind when I saw this month’s bag. It’s something you could easily toss into your purse and bring with you to Coachella.
Here’s what I received:
- Hikari Cosmetics blush in Tango – The bright pink shade made me cringe a little (not a big fan of brights). However, using a light hand when applying it will make the color look subtle. Just don’t go overboard to avoid looking clownish.
- MicaBeauty eye primer – Although the product description states it won’t make your shadow crease, I actually saw creasing on both eyes after using this for a night out. The texture of it isn’t as creamy compared to the primers I currently use from a tube. My experience with this brand altogether hasn’t been so great. I’ll give it another try, but I’m most likely going to toss it out.
- Olive Natural Beauty The Olive lip balm – I have more than enough lip balms, so there wasn’t much excitement upon receiving this product. However, it goes on nicely and isn’t waxy. I applied it this morning and my lips feel moisturized.
- Starlooks Satin Finish lip gloss in Cuddle – Neutral lip gloss is always a plus for me. You can bring this tiny tube anywhere. It also has a nice vanilla scent/flavor.
- theBalm Cosmetics Nude Dude eye shadow single in Fit – First of all, the packaging of this is hilarious. This shimmery copper shade blends nicely, which easily makes it a shadow that I plan to use often.
With the exception of the eye primer, I enjoyed the items from this bag. I decided to re-take the style quiz again on ipsy to see if I can get different items next month. Bring it on, May!