Oh, Loot Crate. You never cease to amaze. I was very happy to see some popular fantasy franchises are featured in this month’s crate.
- Dungeons & Dragons T-Shirt by Wizards of the Coast/Loot Crate Labs – Any RPG geek would love to own this officially licensed shirt. That logo shows you mean business and it will definitely earn you style points, regardless of whether you suck at the game or not.
- Exclusive Game of Thrones USB Flash Drive from Custom USB – “Is that a Direwolf head stuck to your computer?” “Why yes, yes it is.” The House of Stark mascot holds up to 4GB of memory.
- Game of Thrones Magnet Set from Dark Horse – Which House reigns supreme on your fridge? The choice is yours with these magnets. (I’d pick Targaryen though.)
- Harry Potter Luggage Tag by BIOWORLD – Geeky jet setters would have a pretty good idea of where you’re off to (or where you wish you could be off to) when they see this attached to your bag. Just beware of Muggles.
- Inflatable Crown by Loot Crate Labs – Burger King has nothing on this crown! It’s much more comfortable, and great for adding a touch of royalty on any occasion.
- Exclusive RPG Bow Tie by Spotted & Tied – Dapper and geeky rolled into one, bow tie that is.
- The Princess Bride Playing Cards by Albino Dragon – It’s been ages since I’ve owned a deck of cards. This will surely be one to talk about. Fancy a game of Poker? As you wish…
These crates really have been getting better get every month, but I’m sad to say that I’ve gone ahead and cancelled my subscription with Loot Crate for the time being. I’m looking to explore another box subscription and am currently weighing out some possible options. I’ll be sure to post an update once I’ve made a decision.