The timing for this bag was impeccable! I tried everything I received prior to my trip a week later.
What’s in the bag?
- BellaPierre Cosmetics Waterproof Mineral Gel Eyeliner Pencil – This was the one thing I didn’t bring on my trip. I was able to smudge it out after applying, and it lasted for the time I had it on and didn’t transfer to other parts of my eyelids.
- CoTZ Face Natural SPF 40 – Very happy to get this since I needed face sunblock for my trip. It had a slight tint and felt like a primer when I applied it. Sure enough, the product information stated that it could be used by itself or under makeup. There was the occasional need to blot, but overall a great product and the first of the ipsy products received that I plan to purchase in its full size.
- Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush 205 – Always love being able to try a new eye shadow brush. The bristles on this were soft and the brush itself worked great with blending. I can never have too many of these, yet. This is only the 3rd or 4th blending brush I own.
- St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion – I don’t think I want to wear anything that shows even a bit of leg nowadays without first applying something that’ll add a little color to them. This went on nicely and dried quick, so I was able to get changed right away. Wash your hands well after using it, because they will look funky. 😛 Wouldn’t say the color pay off is as great as Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs, but it also washes off with soap and water, which is nice.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil + Bonus Revolution High-Color Lipgloss – THE best items out of the May bag! The glosses came in Bittersweet and Failbait. The lip pencil is a must with these or any type of color rich gloss because it really does what it’s supposed to do…keep them in it’s place! For someone who doesn’t really love brights, I couldn’t get over how pretty Bittersweet was. I emptied out both samples into small travel containers and will use them until they’re finished. I wouldn’t be happy wasting such an awesome product. The texture is a bit sticky, but it kept my lips hydrated. I will definitely be getting the pencil and possibly Bittersweet full sized as well in the near future.
Overall, ipsy did darn well with their May bag. Another thumbs up for 5/5 items! 😀