Came across this tag on Jaanethough’s blog and decided to answer the questions. Tagging other bloggers wasn’t required, but feel free to answer these questions on yours if you like.
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do.
Waterlining. I’ve tried it a few times and the eyeliner has never stayed on, even when it was waterproof.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
How does one define “regularly” when they don’t use makeup often? I do use Sephora’s daily brush cleaner after I use them. When they’ve been used more than twice, I clean them thoroughly with a mix of olive oil and clarifying shampoo.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I actually color my toenails more than my fingernails, and I’ve gone weeks before changing or removing the polish completely. No big deal.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
That would depend on the type of product. With makeup, it’s not really a life or death situation that I replace the item ASAP. But I would do so if it were something I used on a daily basis (i.e. moisturizer or face wash).
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Extracting clogged pores. It bugs the hell out of me when I see a black/whitehead that looks easy to remove, but it actually isn’t. I’ve got the “battle scars” to prove it.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Cleaning my room. Haha! When I have a busy work week, it’s very easy for me to move things around without giving it a second thought. By the weekend I’m ready to turn my room upside down trying to look for stuff I’ve misplaced.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
If it’s a special occasion, I try to get ready within the hour before I leave. If it’s just a casual outing with friends or running errands, I’m ready within 10-15 minutes.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I think I could. There’s always that urge to grab something on impulse, but giving myself a moment to think about whether I really need it or not usually results in the latter.
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
The nail polish is much more organized compared to my makeup since I only use it occasionally. As for the makeup, I try to keep the items I use the most in one bag while the rest are put in either a drawer in my room or bathroom, or on one side of my dresser in a storage container.