Here’s another tag that I came across on jaanethough‘s blog. I won’t be tagging anyone. Just liked the questions that were asked.
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I had an interesting phase with my hair growing up. When I was younger, it was straight and curled slightly at the ends. Then puberty hit and it became extremely thick and wavy. It’s toned down a bit since then. Thank goodness.
2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I’ve only had it colored at a salon once. I do my hair coloring at home. I’ve moved from the boxed kind to purchasing the developer and color separately at a beauty supply store.
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I don’t wear the same style everyday due to work, but when I’m off, I keep things casual. I’m a jeans and t-shirt kind of person.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
When I actually get around to it, I do it on my own. The only time I’ll hit up a nail salon is when it’s prior to a special occasion. When that happens, I usually opt for gel/shellac nails with a French tip.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Not very often seeing as I don’t use it much.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I’d say year round, but again, it depends on when I decide to use it.
7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Under 10 minutes if I plan out what I want to use ahead of time. If not, then under 20.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes first. It’s easier for me to wipe off any shadow fall out or fix any smudges.
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Oh man, this is grounds for a future post! I did collect makeup from a popular brand several years ago, but since then, I’ve tried my best not to splurge. Now I only buy what I feel is necessary, but I will grab an item or two if it’s new and I want to try it out.
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Rarely. I have a few pairs that I have yet to use. I save those for special occasions as well.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No way! If it’s more than my moisturizer, it’s either BB cream or a bit of concealer on my face. Otherwise, lip gloss is the most makeup you’ll see on me on a daily basis.
12. Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
That’s just weird. If I do wear any makeup at home, it’s because I’m trying out a new product and didn’t feel like going out. When I’m out with family, I don’t need to make myself up. A swipe of gloss is plenty.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yep. I do it most often when I have to get to work early in the morning.
14. How many high-end products do you have?
I would say enough. Honestly, I haven’t visited a makeup counter in years and I really don’t need to.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
It’s usually the latter.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I try to rotate my bag weekly. Sometimes I just forget because the one I’m currently using fits everything. When I do change it, I have to not do it while in a hurry. You’re bound to forget at least one item that was in the bag you last used.
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
During the week, I sleep at around 12:30am and wake up at 8:15am (with the addition of hitting snooze a few times, haha). It varies on weekends.
18. How often or when do you workout?
I’m lucky if I can work out at least twice a week, and when I do, it’s during late afternoon or early evening. I’m so lazy.
19. Left handed or right handed?
Lefty. Southpaw for life!
20. How tall are you?
5’1″. Proud member of the vertically challenged society. XD
21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Very little Tagalog (Filipino) and Spanish (thank you, high school).
22. How many pets do you have?
None. Last time I had pets was 3 gold fish back in elementary school. They all lived almost 2 years.
23. How often are you on Blogger?
Blogger? Never. WordPress? Once a day.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I read them on others’ and mine, and I try to reply when I can. I like interacting with other bloggers.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
If liking posts for future reference counts as keeping a list, then yes, I do.
26. How did you come up with your blog name?
All 3 initials of my name begin with the letter R. A few friends have referred to me as R Cubed, so it stuck.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I take all my photos with my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5). I’d like to eventually purchase a new digital camera to use for better photos.
28. How often do you clean your house?
I leave that up to my parents. I take care of my room and my bathroom, which is several times during the week.
29. What’s your favorite color?
30. Do you swear?
Once in a while. Definitely not a potty mouth though.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Running errands, eating, packing for my trip next week, and most likely watching shows on Netflix before going to bed.