Thanks to Kat at The Food Blog for selecting me for this challenge. Looks like I have my work cut out for me!
- Write a paragraph (sounds easy, right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?).
- By reading this, you are already signed up.
- Select at least 5 bloggers to do this challenge. They must complete it within 24 hours or else it is considered as failure.
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Here we go:
Looking forward to flying down to SD for Comic Con soon. Can’t wait to buy and look at lots of toys and booths, and gawk at visitors in cosplay. I will hang out with my buds and go to off campus shindigs. Oh! Can’t dismiss grubbing on a bunch of yummy food during my trip additionally. Can I go swimming too? That also sounds fun.
Geez, that doesn’t sound like anything I would normally say! 😛
Here are my nominees:
I won’t hold anything against you if you’re not able to do this within 24 hours. We all have lives outside of the blogosphere! I’m interested to see what you’ll write about, and maybe get a good laugh out of it. Good luck!