Who else is happy that Summer is here? I sure am. This bag has some items that I would find essential for the season.
What’s in the bag:
- Absolute New York Nail Lacquer in Turquoise – Never heard of the brand before, but I got a great first impression of this nail color. It showed nice coverage after just 1 coat. This reminds me of the San Jose Sharks’ (my favorite hockey team) colors, so I’ll be using this well beyond the summer months.
- Dr. Brandt Skincare Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner – A face masks that loosens and extracts blackheads? Where has this been all my life?! You can actually “feel” this working due to a cooling then tightening sensation. The mask goes on clear at first, then dries light blue. My pores were noticeably smaller after using it, and they’ve actually stayed that way. I’ll definitely be using this until it’s empty.
- Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner – Infused with keratin, this conditioner is said to help hydrate hair and repair damage. I’ve only used it twice and haven’t seen anything more noticeable than the other leave-in I already have. The scent is a bit strong, but disappears a bit afterward.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer – It was nice to get a hold of this product in my bag. I’ve used it before from a much smaller tube and loved the results. One of my top high end primers! I’ll be using this during my trip in a few weeks.
- tre’StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon in Aspen Pine – I liked the olive green color of this product, as for the shadow itself, not so much. It has a little too much shimmer for my liking. I didn’t apply too much on my lids because cream shadows tend to crease on me. I’ll try it a few more times and hopefully it’ll stir me wrong.
I would say I liked 4 out of the 5 items I received, but I plan to use them all up.