Whoops! Almost forgot that I was nominated for this award by LancoraPerla while I was away in San Diego. Apologies for the delay and thank you! I actually did this a while back, but without being nominated.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Nominate a few other bloggers
- Ask the same amount of questions for those bloggers to answer
- Notify those bloggers of their nomination
- Post the award on your blog
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What skill do you most wish you had? Teleportation.
2. If you had the ability to play another musical instrument what would it be, and why? The drums. It’s a different way to be rhythmic other than dancing.
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Ziplining. It’s really not that crazy, but just a tad for someone who has a slight fear of heights.
4. Are you religious? I wouldn’t call myself hardcore when it comes to that, but I do try to attend church weekly.
5. Do you think money makes you happy? Why/why not? It’s a half & half situation. I do need it for financial stability and hopefully finding my own place in the future, but there’s lots more to finding happiness than having to dig into a bank account or your wallet.
6. If you were given $50 to spend on one type of makeup, what would you buy? All the lipgloss I can get!
7. Name a flower that describes your personality. Orchids. Although they don’t need to be attended to every day, it’s nice to give them TLC once in a while.
8. What achievement are you most proud of yourself for? Graduating from a nursing program. Still trying to go back to school for an RN associate’s or bachelor’s program.
Here are my nominees (no need to do this again if you’ve been chosen before):
Should you decide to participate in the award, here are your questions. I decided to theme it off of things that are “sunny” or related to Summer.
- What type of sun protection to you use during the Summer?
- What’s your favorite thing to drink on a warm/hot day?
- Does warm weather make you want to head outside or would you rather hang out in the shade?
- If one of your favorite restaurants offered al fresco (aka open air) dining this time of year, would you take advantage of it?
- Do you have a favorite Summer food?
- During this time of year, do you try to get a tan or use products that give the appearance of one (e.g. self tanner, bronzer, etc.)?
- Where would you travel if given the opportunity to take a long vacation (long meaning at least 1 week)?