A bit late with this review, but here’s what I received in last month’s bag:
- Be a Bombshell Lip Balm in French Kiss- Nothing special with this one, unfortunately. It was a pale pink shade that looked as good as clear on my lips unless I layered it. I could use this as a base before applying lip color or lip gloss.
- Octavio Molina Hair La Playa Salt Spray – This is the first time I’ve used a salt spray, so I wasn’t too sure what to expect. I did know that these types of sprays add texture to your hair. I sprayed it on mine before putting it up in a bun. Once I let it down in the evening, the result was nice loose waves. I like how it doesn’t leave any stiffness, and I was able to easily comb through my hair with my fingers.
- OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow – It came as a single eyeshadow pan, one you would place in either a Z Palette or other palette for single pans. Tried using it as a highlighter and it worked well. Hoever, I wouldn’t use too much on the bridge of your nose. Can’t say it’s too amazing since I have shadows that are a similar color.
- tarte Deluxe Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess – My first tarte product through ipsy! I wore this to a pool party a few weeks ago and it stayed put the entire time I had it on. Didn’t test out the “waterproof” aspect of it, but I did sweat a bit and it didn’t run off my face. I’m still trying to get the hang of contouring/bronzing, but this is a shade that I can easily work with.
- Vasanti Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser – I’ve been using this once a week since I received it, and it does a pretty good job. Although it feels like it can have more of an exfoliating effect, it left my face really smooth.
Overall, I liked 3 out of the 5 items.