I’ve been nominated by The Food Blog for this award. Thank you!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions the blogger has sent you.
- Create 10 new questions for nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them
Here are the questions she asked me:
1. How many children do you see yourself with? At least 2.
2. What’s your favorite food? Sushi
3. What’s the current song stuck in your head? Surprisingly nothing at the moment, which is good.
4. If you were to be stuck on an island, what’s one thing you’d bring? As ironic as it sounds since I’m surrounded by it, I’d bring water. Gotta stay hydrated!
5. If you were to be stuck on an island, who would you like to get stuck with? Someone I wouldn’t get annoyed with. 😛
6. Hot weather or cold weather? Cold.
7. Your makeup must-have? Lip gloss.
8. What weird obsession do you have? I currently play Disney Tsum Tsum on my phone for at least 2 hours a day because my friends on it keep sending me hearts. Heheh!
9. What are you currently reading and how do you feel about it? Trying to get through Ready Player One. It’s about video games and I’m lovin’ it.
10. Your ultimate dream? Land a full time job and pay off the last of my debts.
Here are my nominees (you can disregard if you’ve been previously nominated):
I stopped it at half because a whole bunch of you have been chosen for this before. Not trying to repeat here! Here are your questions:
1. What piece of clothing or accessory is essential to any outfit you wear?
2. Do you often wear your hair down or up?
3. What’s the last movie you watched in a theater?
4. If you could spend a day with any celebrity, living or deceased, who would you pick?
5. When a new beauty trend happens, do you usually take part in it?
6. What’s your current favorite beauty brand?
7. Besides blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
8. Toilet paper. Are you on team over or team under (for further clarification, how would you position it on the holder)?
9. Favorite TV show?
10. Summer will be coming to a close within the next month. Are you sad to see it go, or are you over it and looking forward to a new season?