Another nomination for this award was received by Siyu Wu (Sorry for the delay. My bad!). Since I’ve been previously nominated, I’ll just answer the questions she asked.
1. Instagram, twitter, or Facebook? (leave links to your account!)
2. Who/what inspires you?
I get most of my inspiration from family, mainly my mom, and friends.
3. What is something you would never do, even if you were given a million dollars?
Go skydiving. I have a fear of heights.
4. If you had a million dollars, what is the first thing you’d spend that money on?
Pay off my bills!
5. Why did you start blogging?
My blogging experience started back in college, when LiveJournal and Xanga were the preferred formats. I jumped into it since friends had accounts too. The rest is history.
6. Would you rather spend money on shoes, handbags, jewelry, makeup, or clothes?
Clothes. I like being able to put together different outfits.
7. Favorite quotation?
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
8. Biggest pet peeve?
When drivers don’t use their signal light while changing lanes.
9. What fictional character do you wish you could meet?
10. What is(are) your must-have makeup product(s)?
Concealer because I tend to break out occasionally, and setting powder to control my t-zone.