Found this tag on fivezero‘s blog. I’ll split it up into 2 posts to save yourselves from possible boredom with my answers. 😛
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed? Always closed.
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? I do if 1) it’s from a really nice hotel and/or 2) if it smells good.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? When I make my bed, the sheets are tucked in at the corner at the front of the bed. My mom taught me how to do this, and I also learned this method during nursing school. I don’t need to feel like I’m in a blanket burrito while in bed, unless it’s cold. I’d then tuck myself in if necessary.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nope, but one of my former college roommates took a “caution, wet floor” sign once because “caution” was a nickname made up for her since she was often clumsy.
5. Do you like to use Post-It notes? I love using them when I need to jot down small reminders.
If someone paid me to make these with them, however, I’d totally do it.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes, plenty of times.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? I’ll take the latter. I’m not allergic to bee stings should they occur…I think.
8. Do you have freckles? Yep!
9. Do you always smile for pictures? About 90-ish percent of the time.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Bad table manners.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I don’t got time for that! I’d use a pedometer if I needed to keep track of them.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Nope.
13. What about pooped in the woods? Again, nope.
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? It’s happened a few times.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Man, I used to do this with the metal top of the pencil that held the eraser back in elementary school. Thank goodness that phase has passed.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Nunya. Nunya business! Seriously none.
17. What size is your bed? Full since my room isn’t big enough to accomodate a queen. I’ll definitely invest in a bigger one when I get my own place.
18. What is your song of the week? This one from my favorite Jo-bro.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Why not? At least someone likes it (Me, not really).
20. Do you still watch cartoons? For someone whose Saturday night routine involves hours of Toonami on Cartoon Network, the answer is a definite yes.
21. What’s your least favorite movie? Years ago I watched a movie with an ex called Baby Geniuses. We ended up falling asleep not even half way into it.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I wouldn’t say where I’d bury it because one of you readers will try to find it!
23. What do you drink with dinner? Lately it’s been orange juice because I’m trying to get over a cold.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? If it’s from McDonald’s, then hot mustard sauce. If it’s from Burger King or Wendy’s, BBQ sauce.
25. Barbecue sauce or mayo? Depends on what it’s going on.
26. What is your favorite food? Sushi.
27. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Anything from Disney and Studio Ghibli.
28. Last person you kissed/who kissed you? My wedding date.
29. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope.
30. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Probably not.
31. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Almost 2 years ago when a friend from SoCal suggested it. I kinda miss it, but they’ve moved to a new place and I don’t have their current address. I’ll probably wait until the holidays when I send them a card to get it.
32. Can you change the oil in a car? No, but I oughtta learn how.
33. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nah. Not really a speed demon on the road.
34. Ever ran out of gas? I’ve gotten close to hitting the E on my gas gauge, but never actually ran out.
35. Favorite kind of sandwich? My current fave is from a shop called Little Lucca. Roast beef with mayo, mustard, red onion, lettuce, tomato, hot pepper sauce, garlic sauce, and jack cheese on Dutch Crunch bread. NOM.
36. Best thing to eat for breakfast? For me, Eggs Benedict with a side of bacon. I don’t really get to prepare breakfast during the week because of work, but I like to do so when I can on the weekend.
37. What is your usual bed time? Around midnight regardless of the day, even if I have to be up early the next morning. I’m such a night owl.
38. Are you lazy? Oh yeh, definitely. Especially if I’ve worked my butt off during the week. I just want to do close to nothing and just relax.
39. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? From the top of my head, I remember dressing up as Jem (one of those generic sheaths of a costume with a matching mask that you’d find at the drug store or K-Mart), an angel, a witch, a pirate, and Minnie Mouse.
40. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Rooster
41. How many languages can you speak? 1, and bits and pieces of 2 others.
42. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I only have a free one to Red Bulletin by Red Bull at the moment.
43. Which are better, Legos or Lincoln Logs? I didn’t see much of the latter growing up, so Lego was the shiznit. Still is.
44. Are you stubborn? I tend to go there occasionally, but I try not to be.
45. Who is better, Leno or Letterman? I loved Letterman. Now it’s all about Conan.
46. Ever watch soap operas? I never liked them. I’m not one for drama, real or fake.
47. Are you afraid of heights? I have my moments. I don’t like looking up at or down from tall buildings, but I like zip lining and riding roller coasters. I usually say my fear of it is mild.
48. Do you sing in the car? If it’s a good song that’s on, then yes, yes I do.
49. Do you sing in the shower? Nope.
50. Do you dance in the car? Does head nodding count?
Stay tuned for Part 2!