51. Ever used a gun? Only when I was at the shooting range several years ago. I believe I still have the targets I used while there.
52. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? At a friend’s wedding a few weeks ago.
53. Do you think musicals are cheesy? From the ones that I’ve seen, yes. But that’s what makes them fun to watch.
54. Is Christmas stressful? Not really. Unless you’re the type of person to wait last minute to buy presents. I’ve seen that way too many times while working in retail. I like to get mine early. It’s more about spending time with loved ones, not pulling your hair out over gifts.
55. Ever eat a pierogi? I’m pretty sure I have. Now I’m beginning to doubt myself and will probably look for some later.
56. Favorite type of fruit pie? Can’t go wrong with apple!
57. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? The one thing I really wanted to do was dance. After all the dance classes I took when I was younger, I figured being a dancer full time was my calling. That is, until my mom disapproved. Way to crush a dream!
58. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.
59. Ever have a de ja vu feeling? I’ve gotten it occasionally.
60. Take a vitamin daily? If I remember to take it.
61. Wear slippers? Usually during the cold months, otherwise no.
62. Wear a bath robe? Nope.
63. What do you wear to bed? T-shirt and sweat pants.
64. First concert? Backstreet Boys. A former boyfriend got tickets for it as my birthday present. It was a fun experience, although I think he enjoyed it slightly more because he had a bigger boy band phase than I did. 😛
65. Wal-mart, Target, or K-Mart? Hands down Target! I’m there at least once a week. When I used to live in San Jose, there was a Walmart location a few minutes away from my place. Still, the quality of the stuff I bought from there pales in comparison to Target. K-Marts are few and far between around my area.
66. Nike or Adidas? I’ve owned shoes and apparel from both brands, but more from Nike.
67. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos all day, erryday! OK no, but I love them way more than Fritos.
68. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Peanuts, especially if they’re honey roasted.
Shout out to these Peanuts too! They’re cool.
69. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien? Uh, who?
70. Ever take dance lessons? Plenty! I tend to miss learning choreography every now and then. Can’t really pick it up as quickly as I used to.
71. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Let me picture who my future spouse would be, then I can probably answer this question.
72. Can you curl your tongue? Yep.
73. Ever won a spelling bee? No, but I should have participated in one because I was pretty darn good at it in elementary school.
74. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Not that I can recall.
75. Own any record albums? I think my dad kept a few of them from before I was born. It’s a few from Alvin and the Chipmunks. But I’m sure my Wham! album is still around. It better be!
76. Own a record player? Nope, but I’m sure the one my dad owns is in the house somewhere.
77. Regularly burn incense? Nope.
78. Ever been in love? Yep.
79. Who would you like to see in concert? I actually wish I saw Taylor Swift when she was in the Bay Area. She’s not my absolute favorite, but I liked how she brought out different surprise guests during her tour. Would have been awesome to witness that.
80. What was the last concert you saw? Oh gosh! Does Coachella count? I saw way too many artists there, and awesome ones at that.
81. Hot tea or cold tea? Depends on the occasion, but I usually order it iced.
82. Tea or coffee? Been on a coffee kick for a while now. Not helping that seasonal items from the Starbucks menu are rolling out.
83. Sugar or snickerdoodles? I’ll assume the former means sugar cookie, which is my choice between the 2.
84. Can you swim well? Yep. Not like Olympic competitor well, but I’ve taken lessons. Actually wanted to do lifeguard training, but never got around to it.
85. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yep.
86. Are you patient? For the most part, yes.
87. DJ or band at a wedding? I think it’ll boil down to what I can afford, but probably a DJ. I have a handful of friends that are good, so the options are there.
88. Ever won a contest? Yep.
89. Ever have plastic surgery? No way!
90. Which are better, black or green olives? Black.
91. Can you knit or crochet? Nope. Wouldn’t mind trying to learn though.
92. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
93. Do you want to get married? Yes eventually.
94. If married, how long have you been married? Refer to the previous question.
95. Who was your high school crush? Didn’t have one.
96. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I probably got away with it as a child, definitely not happening now. I’m not like that anyway.
97. Do you have kids? Nope.
98. Do you want kids? In the foreseeable future, yes.
99. What’s your favorite color? Black. The color of darkness. LOL
100. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss a handful of people, especially those who live far away that I don’t get to see often.
If you’ve done this tag, feel free to link to your post in the comments. Always curious to see other’s answers to these things.