Just a tad late with this post! I’ll just get right to it.
- Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil-Free Pads – I’ve been using these on and off for over a year. I experienced several episodes of breakouts on my chin last month. Although there were no more pads in the container from when I finished them a few months before, there was still a good amount of the solution left, so I used a cotton pad to apply it to any affected areas. My chin cleared up within a week. Why didn’t I think about it sooner?! I immediately bought another container.
- Daiso Cotton Puffs – Funny how they call these puffs. They’re actually just rectangular pads. Slightly smaller than other cotton pads I’ve seen, but they get the job done. I use it with makeup remover, nail polish remover, and micellar water. A pack of 180 ( 2 boxes of 90 each) costs only $1.50. Can’t get any better than that! Of course I’ve restocked.
- L’oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Moisture Shampoo – This stuff smells great and has worked well on my hair since I colored it back in July. I think this is the reason why my ends aren’t as dry as they used to be. Already started using another tube.
- L’oreal Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara – Wouldn’t say this is actually empty. I’ve had it for over 6 months and it’s dried out a bit, so it was time to toss it. The flexible brush made it easy to get into the corners of my lashes, and it stayed put without flaking. I’d buy this again, but not any time soon since I have a bunch of mascara to go through.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover – It took me a really, really long time to get through this bottle! This removes all traces of makeup, including waterproof products, quickly without any irritation. Although it says it’s oil-free, I felt like there was a bit of a greasy film after using it. Not an issue though since I always washed my face afterward. I’d consider purchasing this again once I finish up the other removers I’m currently using.
- Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads – I’d alternate between these and the bottled remover. One pad easily takes care of both eyes with minimal effort. I’m a bit sad that I don’t see these around in Target or Ulta lately. Not sure if there are plans to discontinue them.