Jumping on this tag after seeing it on The Life of Kristyn.
1. Spring, Summer, Winter, or Fall? Don’t have a sole favorite. I like each of them for different reasons.
2. What does your ideal date notice and compliment you on? My smile, sense of humor, and how I’m not shy when it comes to food (heheh!).
3. Would you rather give up lipstick, hair products, or mascara for an entire year? As a lip gloss junkie, I would say lipstick.
4. If you could leave just one message for the world to hear, what would that message be? Treat others how you would want to be treated.
5. A genie appears and offers you a wish. What one beauty task would you never perform again? Concealing blemishes/dark spots. It’s become more frequent lately.
6. You have two options: money or happiness? Additionally: Infinite wardrobe or flawless face? Happiness definitely, and an infinite wardrobe.
7. Are you a tea lover, a coffee hound, or a fan of something stronger? I do a bit of the first two, and I sometimes like a good cocktail now and then.
8. Have you had a “perfect day”, and what did it entail? Spending a whole day with a close friend during one of my extra days in San Diego following Comic Con weekend. It felt nice to just hang out and not worry about having to be on a schedule. We had dinner later my last night there with a few other friends.
9. What do you splurge on the most? Beauty products.
10. I have not lived until I’ve seen ___. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Florida. Yes, they’re also building one here in CA, but I haven’t been to the Universal in Florida, ever. Plus it’s bigger.
I’d love to check out your answers if you’ve done this tag or plan to do so. Feel free to share the link in the comments.