Last month’s bag theme focused on being able to “transform into whoever you want to be”, and being able to use beauty as a means of personal expression.
What’s in the bag?
- Emite Make Up Professional Slant Tweezer – I aready have a go-to pair of tweezers, but this can easily be tossed into my toiletry bag during travel.
- Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask – I have yet to use a hair mask, but I figure this would be similar to a deep conditioner. No plans on using it any time soon.
- LeeAnni Eco Go Away Gloomy Day Serum – As adorable as the product name is, I don’t see myself using this right away either. I’m currently trying to clear my face from a past acne breakout, so I don’t want to introduce anything new to it just yet.
- tarte deluxe LipSurgence skintuitive lip gloss in energy – My favorite product from this bag. I’m not the biggest fan of pink colored anything, but I liked the shade that this gloss had. It applies clear, then produces a custom pink shade according to your skin’s pH. Science, y’all!
- theBalm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer – I’ve got more than enough highlighters for the time being thanks to ipsy. This isn’t too shimmery and adds just the right amount of glow.
With the exception of the 2 products I have yet to try, this was another nice Glam Bag.