Came across this tag thanks to stashmatters. I wasn’t actually tagged for it, so I won’t be selecting other blogs to participate. But feel free to do this if you’d like. Only a few days left until Winter officially arrives!
1. Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
2. Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
3. Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
4. After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color? I’ve been leaning towards burgundy/wine/plum since the weather started to cool down.
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind? This has absolutely nothing to do with Fall, but Michael Jackson’s Thriller is one that I have to listen to around Halloween. 😛
3. During the Fall, which trend do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip? I have the tools to do both, but I don’t have to put in too much effort for a dark lip, so I choose the latter.
4. Do you change up you skincare routine when fall comes in? I try my best to moisturize a bit more towards the end of the year since my skin has more of a tendency to dry out.
5. What’s your favorite thing about fall? Seeing colorful leaves on the trees and hearing them crunch when you walk through them. The air also seems to have a bit of a “smoky” smell to it, which I love.
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during the fall? I’d choose the former as the transition to fall begins, but I’m absolutely OK with staying in.