Found this on lancoraperla’s blog and decided to include it in my post countdown.
- Favorite Christmas film? Home Alone
- Ever had a white Christmas? The closest I ever got to that was one Christmas when I was a kid. When we woke up that morning, there was a thick layer of frost on all the rooftops of the houses in my neighborhood. Apparently it was so bad that our plants outside were frozen too.
- Where do you usually spend the holiday? We’ve had family over at our place for the past few years, but on other times it’s been at another relative’s place. I have yet to spend Christmas out of town.
- Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
- Is your tree real or fake? Fake. Although I’m sure it’s great having a real tree with the smell of pine and all. It just takes the work out of having to keep it watered and disposing of it once Christmas is over.
- All-time favorite holiday food? Since we only get it only once a year, I’d say Honey Baked Ham.
- Best Christmas gift you ever received? I can’t really single out any particular gift at the moment. I’ve gotten some good ones from friends and my parents though.
- What made you realize the truth about Santa? I had it figured out once my parents stopped stuffing the stockings for myself and my brother. It actually wasn’t that big of a deal.
- What makes the holidays special for you? It’s an opportunity to see family and friends that you don’t see often during the year.
- What’s better, giving or receiving presents? ‘Tis better to give than to receive. I totally agree with that. Plus, seeing the reaction the person you give something to (especially if it’s something they want) is pretty satisfying.