Had to get this post in before the year ends! Liked the theme of this bag and its design.
Here’s what I received:
- INSPR Beauty Angle liner brush – Nothing special, although you can never have too many brushes.
- Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argan Oil Light – No plans to use this on my face even if it’s a lighter formulation. I might mix it in with a body lotion to help with winter dryness.
- Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo – Used it twice and it’s not bad. The scent is strong, as with most dry shampoos I’ve tried. It leaves a bit of a white cast, so comb/brush your hair thoroughly afterward.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara – I’ll get around to using this after I finish off the 4-5 mascaras I’m currently using. 😛
- treStiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chili Red – Not reaching for this any time soon unless I’m craving a red lip look. I probably would have tried it out if it were a different color.
I decided that this would be the last bag I receive from ipsy. I have gotten plenty of items from them, with a good amount winding up being used once/twice or not at all. Rather than tell you, I’ll show you how long I’ve been a subscriber.
It’s been a good run! Maybe I’ll consider returning later next year. We’ll see.