I got a nice lineup of items to try in this month’s bag. It’s enough to help put together a simple look for school or work. The bag itself is something Cher would probably have carried around with her in “Clueless”.
What’s in the bag?
- Beauty Without Cruelty Leave In Conditioner – This has a creamy formula and my hair was easy to comb through after applying it. It was soft and manageable the next day. I could to without the aromatherapy scent though.
- Doll 10 Beauty HydraGel Blush in Flirt – I was looking forward to this item since I had never used a cream blush before. This was easy to apply and blend with my finger or sponge. The shade is nice too. Word of caution if you’ve received this: Handle the compact carefully, because the mirror cracked when I accidentally dropped it on my linoleum floor. Boo.
- Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Merlot – This is slightly out of my normal color preference since it’s on the darker side. but I actually liked this more than I thought. I felt that the texture was slightly sticky, so I wouldn’t want to wear this with my hair down. Not a good look on a windy day! It leaves a bit of a stain when it wears off too.
- Jesse’s Girl Cosmetics Eye Shadow Primer – I had another first with this since I usually use eye primers from a tube. I liked the doe foot applicator, and the wear time seems pretty good. I’ll have to really test it out while wearing shadow for more than 4 hours.
- La Fresh Group Good Night Night Cream – After having a good experience with their day cream, I figured the same would happen with this one. Yep, I was right. I used it on the driest parts of my face and they felt smooth like a baby’s bottom.
All items get a thumbs up from me for this bag.