For someone getting back in the habit of posting on a regular basis while slowly gaining followers for this blog, I feel very fortunate to receive a nomination for this award. A huge “thank you” to The World of Cos for the honor!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them.
4. Let them know they have been nominated.
To those I’ve chosen for this award, there’s no obligation to re-post the tag, and no worries if you’ve already been nominated in the past. Just know that you’re awesome!
1. Cooking with a Wallflower – This was an easy choice because it includes posts about something I hold dear to my heart, or rather my stomach…food! I’ve bookmarked quite a few of Andrea’s recipes to try and make myself. Pay her blog a visit if you’re on a quest for the pheNOMenal.
2. Jessie’s Budget Beauty – I’m a minimalist when it comes to makeup, so I tend to prefer products that won’t put a dent in my wallet. Jessie writes about both drug store and name brands, plus she keeps her readers informed of the latest beauty deals online.
3. Ali Does it Herself – If DIY is what you’re into, then it’s a must that you visit this blog. She has some great posts for crafts, home improvement, beauty, and food.
4. amelia writes. – She does wonderful layouts for scrapbooking with Project Life, which I also use. I also like reading her weekly posts called Friday Favorites.
5. Bonellie Beauty – This beauty addict from the UK has some entertaining posts and informative product reviews. She’s also a fan of LUSH products, which I too have been recently using.
6. Jumpy Jess – She’s another blogger that’s into paper crafting. The ideas she has for a DIY planner and greeting cards are adorable.
7. Eyemusing Muses – Eye is a friend of mine from Southern CA. She’s fashionable, has great taste in music, and, like myself, a bit of a geek. I always look out for her list of offsite events for San Diego Comic Con.
Please feel free to pay a visit to these wonderful ladies if you haven’t yet come across their blogs.