I’ve been nominated by LancoraPerla for this award. Thanks very much for the honor!
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on 1 of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Here are the questions she asked me:
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list? Visit Australia (been kind of obsessed with it since meeting so many bloggers from there. Looks like a lovely place!), relocate somewhere for at least a year, be it for school or otherwise, and eventually have a family (meaning husband and kids).
- Which beauty product can you not live without? A good lip balm.
- What’s your favorite song? Too many to choose from, really! But I’ll say Billie Jean by Michael Jackson is one of my top 5 of all time.
- What’s the most important quality you look for in a partner? Honesty. I have no problem with a person being real, even if I may not like what they have to say.
- Name a color that describes your personality? Silver. I’m sure most of you have heard of the phrase “every cloud has a silver lining”. I chose that color because I prefer to look for the positive aspects in everything.
- What is your favorite quote? “Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those that mind don’t matter, and those that matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- What aspect of your appearance do you love the most? My smile. Thanks mom for the braces during middle school. They were worth it!
- Describe your favorite outfit. T-shirt, jeans, and a pair of low black Chuck Taylors.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? I jumped on the blog train at first because I had friends who had accounts on Xanga during college. It was an outlet of expression, and it still is once in a while.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully working full time and living a great life with my family.
My nominees are:
It took me a while to try to find bloggers who haven’t been nominated for this, so apologies if you have.
Here are my questions should you choose to participate:
1. What are your plans for the summer, if any?
2. What is your favorite tv show?
3. What was one beauty product you didn’t mind splurging on? If you haven’t done so yet, what would you splurge on?
4. You’re offered an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
5. Did you ever try a beauty regimen that you found unusual? If so, how were the results?
6. Who’s your celebrity crush?
7. What’s the inspiration behind your blog?
8. Heels or flats?
9. What’s a good food place from where you live that you’d recommend?
10. How often do you check WordPress?