Thanks Styled with Joy for the tag!
- Pick your favorite lip products that fall into the “my lips but better” shade
- Tag other bloggers to do the same, no limit on how many.
I’ll be featuring a few lip glosses that I use regularly for this post. I almost always wear neutral shades, so this tag is a piece of cake (Mmm, cake)!
- Julep Lip Gloss in Charming – I love the packaging of their glosses, plus they have an amazing vanilla scent/flavor. Just some of the reasons I love using this sheer mauve shade.
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches – This brand has yet to stir me wrong with any of their products. The “intense” is definitely recognized with this gloss. Great color pay off and it keeps my lips hydrated. This nude shade is pretty popular. I snagged the last one when I saw it at Ulta. Score!
- Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Rootbeer – Prior to receiving the Julep gloss, I was using this one the most. The shade is a sheer coffee brown nude that turns my natural lip color up just a notch. You can tell it’s one of my favorites since the brand’s “C” logo has disappeared from the tube. 😛
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Maverick – Funny story with this one. I tried the tester of it during a visit to Ulta one day, and did so every time I came back to the store afterward. No doubt I was hooked on this shade, which is described as a rosewood shimmer. After what seemed like months of “sampling”, I finally got the shade with their Magnificent Seven set. I love the minty flavor it has. It’s even a bit tingly too! If I didn’t already have so many glosses, I’d get it in full size.
Tag, youre it! (No obligation to complete if you’ve been tagged previously):
We don’t all have the same natural lip color, so I’m interested to see what your picks are. 🙂